Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: American Idol

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    It must be a look think (if your into the Beaky Buzzard thing) cause he cannot sing for crap. His awful shout it out tone ruins what voice he does have when he tones it down a notch.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: American Idol

    Actually I'm partial to him because from the time it showed him leaving his rock band to come audition I've hoped that if he got famous he'd turn back into a rocker and bring his band along with him.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I'm for Carrie...I think she has a beyond amazing voice and she done great* (=
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    She was freaking awesome this week.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •